Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Final Assignment & Schedule

FINAL PROJECT

You can choose to create your own project or create a stop motion animation. If you are create your own project then please let me know what are you doing (by sending email, blog, or in person). Here are schedule:

THURS MAY 27TH: > WORK DAY

TUES JUNE 1ST: > WORK DAY

WEDS JUNE 2ND: FINAL ASSIGNMENT & ALL ASSIGNMENTS DUE TODAY BY NOON 12:00PM

THURS JUNE 3RD: FINAL CRITIQUE DAY! LAST CLASS! Your participation will be a part of your grade! Please show up and be prepared to talk about your work and give feedback to your classmates work.

1 comment:

  1. I have continued learning the potential that is photoshop and flash have together for animating my drawings. I wanted to share this video I found, which shows how to very easily move your whole project from photoshop to flash, ready for animation (it even transfers the layers into layers in flash!) I got so excited when I realized I could use these shortcuts to turn my projects in photoshop into animations quickly. I hope you find it useful! Here it is:

    http://tv.adobe.com/watch/max-2008-design/creating-your-first-animation-with-flash-cs4-professional

    ReplyDelete